Saturday 17 November 2012

Remembering Noel

 Yesterday would have been my sons 22nd Birthday I don't normally like to share this sadness but I know many of you have also experienced these awful feelings I'm having at the moment. I also know in a few days life will be back to some kind of normal again, but for a few hours I can't help but wonder what life would have been like. We lost our twin daughter at 6 weeks and 2 years later Noel died at birth.My other children have always been my inspiration to carry on.
 We are so lucky to have them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Bless you my love..Thinking of you
Thea xx

Jille said...

Sending lots of love

Jille xx

KC'sCourt! said...

I send you love and hugs
Julie xxxxx

The Vintage Knitter said...

Sending you my warmest thoughts. Take care xxx

Amanda said...

Such a lovely, well written post....thinking of you and your family.