Thursday 5 April 2012

Come for a walk

 I remembered to take my camera yesterday when I took the dog for a walk. I didn't take many but thought you would like to see the wildlife, don't you just love clouds? or am I on my own here?
  I love this tree which means you may have seen it before :)
I waited and waited but didn't see the woodpecker.
 A WEED IS JUST A FLOWER IN THE WRONG PLACE 
 A little wildlife, well what did you expect :) I always think Dandelions are pretty.
                              
Spring has sprung
Not sure how old these ploughs are
The scary wildlife a lovely little newt
Hawthorne blossom
 And back home
 For a nice cup of tea
  I can't believe how cold it is today, the wind off the water felt like ice this morning.
 I am still slogging away at the course work. I think the novelty has worn off now, infact I'm just about to get to work, so here's hoping your all well and happy
 bye for now
Cate x

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a pretty little walk!
Love the puffy clouds :]

Unknown said...

Such lovely photo's and a gorgeous walk that little newt was cute. Have a lovely weekend, dee x

...Nina Nixon... said...

What gorgeous images.

'hello'

Nina x