Sunday 22 May 2011

Flowers


Thought I would post a few flowers from my garden, I spent all day out there yesterday, it was so nice to  get involved and forget everything for a while.

I have finshed a few more brooches just need to take some pics.





Wild Violets
  


 Little Pansy faces

I love lilac even in a milk bottle it looks wonderfull


And a splash of yellow to finish, well nearly, the pic below is of  our very first figs I have kept them in the greenhouse in the hope that they will ripen if you know of a better way to get fruit let me know please.

Hubby has an appointment next week  so hopefully his op can be arranged and we can get on with life.

Have a lovely week
Cate x













7 comments:

Sandies' Patch said...

Lovely flowers. The lilacs around here have finished flowering and gone to seed already!
Good luck for hubby and his op.
Looking forward to seeing your new brooches.

Sandie xx

Hesta Nesta said...

What gorgeous flowers. I really hope that your hubby is on the mend soon. Take care and have a lovely day.
Jo xx

Vintage Tea Time said...

Lovely photos; lovely flowers. Good luck re hubby's op. Abby x

Unknown said...

Lovely flowers pictures:)

Good luck for hubby's appointment x

A Treasured Past said...

Gorgeous flowers. Best of luck with the appointment next week.

We are on a waiting game too, Carl's dad is in hospital, we are hoping that the result will be positive, fingers crossed.

Love to see the brooches, Tam x

The Vintage Knitter said...

I love lilac, its one of my favourite flowers - your photo caught my eye instantly. And good luck for the appointment

Unknown said...

Beautiful photo's i love violets.. I hope the appointment goes well for you both, take lots of care, dee x