Sunday 5 September 2010



Many Thanks to Sue at Dollytub Cottage for this award it was kind of you to think of me.
I have to tell you 7 things about myself  ummmm

I would love to travel around the world
I start many things and don't finish them
I love mangoe and have it most days for breakfast
One of my dearest and oldest friends lives in Oz
 At 4yrs old I ballet danced on stage in the Suger Plum Fairy
  I am researching my family tree.

Not very exciting stuff, I found that really hard to do :)
Hope you've all had a good weekend the first full week back will be hard next week but I'm sure we will get into the swing of things soon.
   Hello to my new followers
Bye for now Cate xx                             

4 comments:

A Treasured Past said...

Morning Cate, congratulations on your award, its nice to read a little more about you :)

There are a few op shops in Perth, but from memory they were pretty light on....

I had better get ready for work, bye, Tamara

Don't forget to send me your details so I can post the parcel :)

A Treasured Past said...

Oh, and I hope this first full week back isn't too bad :)

Hesta Nesta said...

Hi Cate
Congratulations on your Blog award. Thank you for voting on my poll. Have a great week.
Jo xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award! I love it when I get one - it is soooo exciting! xx Well Done xx