Saturday 14 August 2010

Don't mean to be a misery





but I'm having a bad day






 Just lately I seem to need more of these



I'm dreading going back to work, I can manage the mornings which is what I do now, before I changed jobs I worked  in a pre school in the day and then at an after school club into the evening but it all got a bit too much.







On a good day I feel like this






















A lot of this
and this
Full of good intentions






But not today
I have just sat and read everyones blogs and surfed the net and now I'm going to put a smile on my face and do something useful :) Thanks for your time I feel better already

bye for now
Cate x


6 comments:

Nearly there Claire said...

Chin up old chum! xxx

Jille said...

Hope tomorrow is much better for you
Jille x

Nearly there Claire said...

Hi Hun, I hoping things are feeling brighter today.

The sun is shining where I live (in the rainy North-West)so we are going out to a 'game fair' today, we're going to show Basil how the real gundogs do it. Traction engines for the boys and a farmers market for me...yummy! xxxxx

Beki said...

The past week has been a lot like this for me so you have my total sympathy.
The way to look at it............. things can only get better!

((hugs))

B xxx

Unknown said...

Hay Cate, I think we all feel a little like that at times, I know I do. Then I feel guilty about the things I should be doing and not. Try not to think about it too much and know that things will improve for you.

Failing that, retail therapy! :) xx

Thecraftytrundler said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous parcel!! ( Have e-mailed you). Hope this week is a lot better for you.I'm sure it will be : )
Hugs (((( ))))

Sharon xx