Wednesday 25 August 2010

boxes

It has taken me a while to feel up to doing some more crafting but I now have a few items to put in my shop and maybe etsy or folksy, this is a jewelry box decoupaged and aged a littlle i will post them all later when someone loads them up for me (I'm useless).
I will also post my vintage swop.
I really must pay more attention to cameras, bits of wire and things so I can do it myself :)

It felt a bit chilly early this morning my son has started back at collage  so no more lazy mornings for me :) at least it gets me ready for going back to school.I hope your all having a good week.  Cate xx

3 comments:

Aimee said...

That's a lovely box, very clever. My sister has butterflies for the theme of her nursery and has decoupaged a pair of small step ladders with Laura Ashley wallpaper, to use instead of shelves. It looked great.

You are up early, enjoy your day. x

Sue at Dollytub Cottage said...

I loved the sentiments "Do what makes you happy etc....." I completely agree! SueXXX

A Treasured Past said...

Hi Cate, cute box! Love the little butterflies :)

It has been really cold here too the past 2 weeks, the days have been colder than the rest of winter :(

Have a great day, try and enjoy your last days of freedom. Tamara x