Sunday 18 April 2010

Back to school

Hi everyone I have really enjoyed meeting you all over the last couple of weeks and have brushed up my computers skills no end. Its school tomorrow what's that I hear from some of you a sigh of relief : )

 As the weather is so lovely I suppose I could pretend to be stuck abroad somewhere and escape to the garden for a couple more days.I have been busy making a few things this week and would really appreciate a bit of feed back  (when I get around to taking pics) I  realise listening to you all how difficult it is getting things to sell but I have enjoyed getting back into crafting.
I do manage to indulge my inner child when we make things at Rainbows.Anyone who's interested it's very rewarding and you don't have to be guidy I'm not. I started it for my daughter when she was 5yrs old she's 21 now, although it can be embarrassing in Tesco when someone shouts hia Tigger (my unit name) across the store.

I'm off to do the housework I should have done last week or maybe just pull up a few little weeds, make a cake, paint a box, (can't find any more excuses) so bye for now, I hope you all have a lovely week wherever and whatever you are doing
Cate x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - thanks for stopping by my blog. Are you sure that I cannot persuade you to join in the swap? You do not have to include handmade items if you would rather not. I am sure that anyone would be happy to receive a collection of sewing related bits and pieces (I certainly would). Don't feel bullied into doing so, but if you would like any advice about it you can leave me a comment, and if you would rather I won't publish it.

Tilly Rose said...

Hi Cate
Thank you so much for all your lovely support lately. I know you really do know what I'm talking about....I just had a blip last week and am back on track now...just in time for hospital on wednesday!
Hope you have a good week back at school....what year group do you teach?
I'm looking forward to seeing your pics of all your new projects...
Hugs
Karen x x x

Vintage from the Village said...

Hi Thanks for you message. I will follow your blog, I love your header panel !
Best wsihes
Sue x

Sue at Dollytub Cottage said...

Hi, I just found your blog via Tilly Rose. I also have fibromyalgia. I love your Tinkerbelle "Fibro Be Gone"! SueXX