Sunday 25 April 2010

An Award




What a lovely suprise to be given an award when I have only been doing this blog for a few weeks. I have really enjoyed getting to know lots of very talented  people.I now have to tell you 7 things about myself umm

I danced at the Free Trade Hall M/C in The Sugar Plum Fairy  
(i was 5)
                                 I hate tea leaves weired I know
                                  love pastel colours
                                  I don't eat meat
                                  wish I could wear hats
                                  (they don't suit me)
                                  love shoes
                                  I have been to Australia twice.
Not very exciting stuff but it is rather hard to do without sounding mad or a showoff  : )

How I wish I could sew better I did get a present a few weeks ago this tiny machine, its so light I can lift it with one hand. I will have a go at making some cushions I think, can't make too much of a mess of that : )

Well am I glad I did some gardening yesterday its pouring down here on the normally sunny essex coast.
lots of you seem to have found treasure this week, when I get around to it I will post my finds from the Easter hols its only when I put it all together I realised why I need to be at work most of the time, we really don't have room for our collective hording, give me a week off and I'm like a woman demented, my daughter is as bad which I suppose is my fault : )
I'm off to do something useful now I hope your all enjoying your Sunday. I had to pick 7 people to send the above award to so here they are
                                                     Ticking Stripes
                                                     Clover Cottage
                                                     are we nearly there yet
                                                     Tilly Rose
                                                     Crafty Helen
                                                     Bellas Country
                                                     Maisies Attic
                                                                             Bye for now Cate x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for the award - no treasure for me this morning, but you would not believe how much tat my Little People bought for £2 each!xx

Ticking stripes said...

Thank you so much for the award. No car boot for me today either - it rained all morning!

Nearly there Claire said...

Ohhhhhh...Thank you! Thats brill!!!

I have been booting this morning, we all got some treasure but just cheap tat, our favourite kind of treasure!

xxx

Thecraftytrundler said...

Thanks so much, hun!! Your blog is great, I love to read it!!
Haven't commented for 2 weeks, as my old PC BLEW UP!!! Today, dear OH bought me a new one!! : )
It;s so great to be on line again, I've missed you all so much!!
Have a lovely week, hun : )

Sharon xx

Tilly Rose said...

Hi Cate...thanks for the award! It makes sense now....this psot didn't show when I checked your blog after your message....
Thank you hunny...that's lovely!
Hugs
Karen x x x

Maisey's Attic said...

Hi Cate - just realised you've given me an award - thank you so much! I was thinking chocolate cake when I read your comment! So it was very nice to come on here and see my name.

Love your little sewing machine - Hope you're having a good week -

xxx

bellaboo said...

Oh how sweet of you to pass on your award to me...thankyou so much!
Like you,any spare time I have is spent browsing the antique/charity shops..and our house is at bursting point with all my collections!

Bellaboo :0)